27 Apr 2015

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

I may or may not have forgotten that I was supposed to post last week, so here is the post:


So when I was in Northern Ireland the weather was perfect so I got a few pictures of my outfits. This dress reminded me of Donaghadee when I bought it and it was only right that I took pictures of it there. So I managed to get down to Donaghadee; the weather was lovely and we didn’t expect it to last that long, and I was about to start taking pictures with my DSLR when I noticed that I had very cleverly left my memory card at the house. So here are my improvised-with-my-phone-while-old-ladies-were-staring-at-me outfit pictures!



When I was taking the pictures I kept finding more and more things that matched my dress. It was defiantly made for Donaghadee!





I’m wearing
Dress from Yumi on sale in House of Frazer for £30
Cardigan from Primark
tights from Primark
shoes from Primark
on sale for £6
Bag from Accessories on sale for £6

Today I’m listening to:

So my exams have started so I’m going to be busy for the next month or so. I decided a while back to pause the 365 day project. I know that this defeats the purpose but I really need to focus on these exams. I’ve also gone into a bit of a “social media hibernation” but after the exams are over, that’s me finished school and I’m free until I go to university in September. I’ll be keeping up the posts like this one and something may pop up on my YouTube channel but I'm going to cut out all the extras.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that outfit is so freaking adorable!!! I love the dress so much, you look so cute, especially in that beautiful location!

    2thesecretlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit :D I have the blue version of the dress which I picked up in Yumi in St.Ives but I think I prefer your colour ^.^
    You're right, such a perfect location for shooting the outfit ;)

    Sarah xxo | thesaltyseablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete